Thursday, November 04, 2004

Season two, episode one, quick and dirty

Oh boy Mischa Barton still can't act. Josh Schwartz makes a Mischa-is-anorexic joke. Teresa loses the baby... or does she? Seth left the OC... to hang out with Luke and his gay dad? Caleb's about to lose everything. Julie is still trying to buy ponies for Kaitlin, who is finally leaving for boarding school so everyone can stop pretending she exists. By the end of the episode everyone is happily ensconced at the pool house once again.

More tomorrow, little chickadees. But The OC is back, baby.

3 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

All I have to say is: what is up with the scene with ryan seeing the kid in the wife beater? The future of Chino....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I gotta say, though, that kid looked an awful lot like Ryan. If you can get past the hokey schlocky scene, that's something to appreciate.

I swear I continue to watch this show for the soundtrack.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, too lazy to create username and all that, but i am posting to admit that i need a fully recap/synopsis because i think i was too distracted by my post-election depression and somehow i totally forgot to even watch. damnit! please fill me in!!!! i promise to throw away all my back issues of foreign affairs and the economist!
man oh man,
cassie "deeply disappointed in my trash tv attention span not to mention my lack of a tivo" creswell

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home