Sunday, September 11, 2005

Rule 1: Let those eyebrows grow

Apparently my beloved Sandy Cohen has some advice for the new crop of TV dads. I am really worried about my crush on Peter Gallagher. It's kind of disturbing.

Also, ESPN's Sports Guy e-mails back and forth with Josh Schwartz, asking him about sports bigamy (didn't know he was a half-hearted Red Sox fan), 90210 and how some of the second-season missteps came to be. It's worth it just for the Ian Ziering references alone.

Maybe now TV Detective will post about the most appealing O.C. "manwiches." My vote: Sandy and Ryan.

1 Comments:

Blogger TVD said...

Sandy and Ryan. Now that's a tasty manwich. When I'm feeling particularly hungry, I must say I want a Ryan and Ryan. Which is so unhealthy. But, hey, treat yourself!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home