Friday, January 20, 2006

Just asking...

So, now that Mischa Barton seems to have taken some acting lessons, does that mean they had to get some crappy new CoopBot to maintain the craptastic quality? I cannot stand the new Caitlin's delivery. It's awful.

You know what I did love? The whole family plotting to break up Veronica Townsend and Neil Roberts. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Sandy Cohen? And Taylor has grown on me.

Kieran, do you think the re-trashification process has started?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

God, let's hope so. Because this season I've mainly been watching out of a misplaced sense of loyalty rather than from any real idea that the show is going to be entertaining.

You know, as far as trashification goes, North Shore was better.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home