Sunday, December 19, 2004

chrismukkah break

I don't know about y'all, but I have a hankering to pick up the O.C. Chrismukkah album. Could it be the 60-minute commercial for it that I watched on Thursday? But that gripe aside, this episode was an excellent tiny story arc tie-up before the holidays. Judging by the previews, I'll bet we wait until February until the girl-girl action with Marisa and Gwen Stefauxni. That's total sweeps action.

Am I the only one who thinks that Mischa Barton will be "going to England" a la Brenda Walsh within the next season or two? She is hardly in any scenes with the full group. It seems pretty obvious that everyone hates her, including the producers.

Man, I wish my first post were more interesting. Kieran? TV Detective? Cassie?

(Oh, and is it really dirty that I have a huuuuge crush on Sandy?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Aww welcome to admin status, heathalouise.

Someone on afks pointed out that the version of Carol of the Bells they used in the last episode changed all the chorus words to "meow meow meow," and I rewatched it in TiVo, and it's true. How much do I love Josh Schwartz? How envious am I of tvdetective, who is going to bear his next of kin after her ex-boyfriend hooks her up? But I digress.

I'd love to see Marissa go. I love that we're getting in position for Ryan to have another love connection that's at least as pressing and nowhere near as irritating as that damn Teresa, who's going to be back at the end of the season when she has the baby/miscarries. I love them all people with red hair are related. This is show is REAL LIFE, man.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home