Friday, January 07, 2005

no hot girl-girl action...

...But the best line of the night had to be Jimmy (to Marissabot): "Are you drunk?", Julie (to DJ): "On tequila, I assume..." Ah, zingy racist jokes, what's not to like?

I am willing to wager that the hot girl-girl action happens in mid-February (sweeps).

Also, did anyone else notice that there did not seem to be that many people in the Bait Shop for the Modest Mouse show? Did drunk Seth Cohen scare them all away? Loved him in the wife beater...so misguided.

I want to marry this show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I thought the tequila comment was because of the Mexico trip; we know Marissa has a particular penchant for the wormy booze.

tvdetective said that matt pond PA were a bit upset that their song wasn't in this week's episode; hopefully next week. I'll tell you this: the Modest Mouse on this week's episode was not the Modest Mouse I had the misfortune of seeing live in December. I wonder how many takes they needed to stay in tune.

On the docket: Peter Gallagher singing!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home