Friday, February 04, 2005

road trip!

Of course, my faux TiVo cut off the previews for next week, so I don't know if they illustrated the wacky hijinks that I'm sure are going to ensue when, Seth, Summer and Zack hit the road. Maybe Seth and Zack are going to be the real same-sex action (Oh, if only....)

I hate the Rebecca story line. First of all, who was all radical and blowing up college buildings in the '80s? Shouldn't Sandy and friends have been mocking people who followed The Preppy Handbook, and yelling "Die yuppie scum!" instead?

Caleb's turnaround? Whatever.

This was all just setup for sweeps mania.

Now if Amazon would only deliver my damn Season One DVDs...I caved in and bought them as an "educational expense."

2 Comments:

Blogger Norman Rose said...

hetha, rebecca is awful, and am i the only one who thinks ms delaney looks like hell warmed over? i mean... did she get all buckled in canada? is that what cold air and molson does to you? if so i'm moving to t-j and drinking t-quila. and yeah, what a lame storyline-- someone else blew up a building so she hides for 20 years? huh? what? fight the power, you radical lawyers! she's not brown, they'll barely care!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

I hate, hate, hate this storyline. This isn't the Sandy we all know and want to do.

The storyline that keeps surprising me with how much I like it is the Marissa-Alex thing. Yeah, yeah, she still can't act. But she's acting less badly here than she has in any other storyline that we've observed her in thus far.

Our TiVo cut off the previews too. Damn you, FOX!

How come Seth's a comic art genius and we're only just now learning about it? I wonder what kind of genius I am! I am hope I wake up and find out tomorrow!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home