Friday, January 14, 2005

It's official...

I'm over Seth, and only all about Sandy Cohen. Seth is turning into the dreaded whimpster. Alas, Sandy is hot and old. And he sings stupid, sappy, old-guy songs at the Bait Shop. LOVE HIM.

Meanwhile, the girls start going wild next week. Is it bad that I kind of want them to kill Fauxhan? Of course, that sets up Ryan and Marissabot to get back together. (Which no one ever wants.)

And, nice Matt Pond PA song throughout the entire show (and I'm not being sarcastic. this made me happy.). The OC works its indie rock magic again.

Again, I love this show. I want to marry it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Norman Rose said...

thanks for the whimpster link, i was wondering where i could find that. now, what is this about alex and marissa? that's the lesbian make-out? that's a lot of bone on bone action.

8:39 AM  
Blogger TVD said...

Sandy makes me feel randy. I wrote a haiku about it:

Snow falls on eyebrows--

OK, just kidding. About the haiku, not the Sandy love.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home