Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm just resting my eyes.

First, allow me to echo Miss Heathalouise's mpPA love. Second, word to Kieran's WTF re: Kiki's "let's be friends" to Fauxhan. Are you kidding me? Not believable at all.

Also? Where was I when this whimpster business came out? Reading that could have saved me from a few painful dating experiences over the last year. Or eight. I'm resistant to this theory -- mainly because I so want to love Seth long time -- but that is clearly the magic of the whimpster!

An outstanding moment for me, besides the shirtless Ryan on top of meImeanFauxhan in the pool house, was the Cohen family joke about Kirsten's always falling asleep when they're watching a movie. "I'm just resting my eyes!" This is so a TV Detective family joke about Mrs. TV Detective.

Summer doesn't know who Kofi Annan is? Really? She must have been resting her eyes for the, oh, last eight years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home