Friday, February 18, 2005

adoption, shmadoption

What up with the non-event of the adoption? My prediction is that Fauxhan actually is Caleb's daughter. I hate the Lindsay/Ryan storyline. I'm so sick of it. I also loved Julie's "this is a surprise you won't read about on the internet" reference, which I'm sure was toward my beloved Television Without Pity. Marisa/Alex does work really well, and Marisa telling Summer was adorable.

When are we going to get into Kiki's impending drinking problem? That will be some good TV.

And, yet again, I have no idea what is happening next week as my faux TiVo cut off the previews...

2 Comments:

Blogger TVD said...

TwoP suggested an "I'm with boozy -->" T-shirt for Sandy. Oh, man. Good times.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

Are Kirsten and Marissa BOTH allowed to have incipient drinking problems? That violates all the rules of teen TV. Unless they go through rehab together. I think one of them should get the drinking problem and the other the eating disorder. No fair not sharing!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home