Thursday, February 10, 2005

OH, NO-C!

Why you gotta make me sad like that?

The Cohen men really let me down this week, especially -- and I can't believe I'm going to say this -- Sanford the Eyebrows.

And am I getting sappy in my old age, or was the Marissa-Alex stuff totally adorable? I read an interview in which Mischa Barton said she finds filming the scenes with Olivia Wilde to be a lot less awkward than those done with the boys. And it shows.

(Also? I learned in said interview that Mischa was born in the UK. That, along with my friend's theory about her upper crust breeding and lifelong acting coaching, should explain the voice.)

3 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

For me, it was the NO-C, since i missed it because my cable box died. At least the Eyebrows didn't disappoint me (yet).

6:09 AM  
Blogger Norman Rose said...

oh , yeah, mischa is british. that's what makes her accent hilarious! if you watch some of her ealier movies (such as tart w/ dominique swain) you can laugh at how she's not very good at doing a flat american accent but it seems like a character affectation. she's been working for so long that she sounds forced no matter what accent she's using.

8:34 AM  
Blogger TVD said...

I'm so sorry you missed it! It was a good episode. I laughed, I cried, I felt like a virgin...

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home