Friday, February 18, 2005

Alex's GED.

I wish we had had more of the Marissa-Summer conversation, actually. And I wonder how it's going to go over with the rest of the gang.

Wow, it just occurred to me: this SO connects Ryan and Seth on the kissing chain. Which in turn connects everyone else on the kissing chain too. Although not the doing-it chain.

Who else thought that Summer and Seth were going to make out last night, finally, again? Dude should have taken a shower before going over.

I am over Sandy Cohen. He's not hot enough to get away with this.

Can we go back to the part where Teresa and her baby have totally vanished? Are they going to be back at the end of the season, or are they going to go the way of Anna, never heard from again?

Last night's episode was pretty good, I thought. And it reminded me that I need to get the most recent Stars album. I keep hearing them on KEXP and thinking -- hey, who is that? This is kinda catchy... so today, without further ado, I'm gonna go buy it.

3 Comments:

Blogger TVD said...

I so thought Summer and Seth would make out! In fact, my OC buddy and I were squealing, waiting for it. Such a letdown. Look, if I can't make out with him, somebody else should!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Norman Rose said...

i too have been addicted to the stars song on kexp. word.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

It turns out the album isn't out for another couple of weeks, but I bought their most recent album before this one instead, and I'm quite liking it.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home