Friday, February 18, 2005

Sandy, you ignorant slut!

When doing good ain't so good. Sandy's do-gooding went bad, and now he seems a self-righteous cad. Oh, I am so over him these days.

And, boy, that Kelly Rowan can deliver a line, can't she? How does she manage to sound so angry and yet so compassionate at the same time? "I am very sorry for everything you've gone through, Rebecca, but you're going to have to get your crazy, husband-loving, husband-stealing, unrecognizable-after-rehab butt out of town or there is going to be one serious dust-up, Kiki Cohen style. Thank you for your time."

Give me more girl-on-girl action! This Marissa- Alex thing is so sweet, and the Marissa-Summer friendship so adorable.

Next week: it sometimes rains in southern California! So they tell me...

P.S. Seth? Best Week Ever is one of my favorite shows. Call me.

4 Comments:

Blogger heathalouise said...

TV Detective, we should have O.C. parties. I loved the Best Week Ever shoutout as well. Sandy is a cad. A hot cad, but a cad nonetheless.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kieran Snyder said...

You guys seriously should. Have the parties. Hello? Haven't I been saying this for months now?

9:28 AM  
Blogger heathalouise said...

I swear, I did not see this when I made that suggestion about the parties. I have a feeling we're too old for what they want...

12:18 PM  
Blogger TVD said...

Hahaha. And I swear my friend Matt and I had not seen that when we started our OC parties! You are always welcome!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home